North Texas Infectious Diseases Consultants (NTIDC) offices always have a physician on-call when the offices are closed. If you have an urgent problem, please keep in mind the following:
- Routine medication refills are only filled during office hours
- Class II Controlled Substance refills are only filled during office hours
- Scheduling and/or canceling appointments will not be done after hours. Please contact the offices during normal business hours.
- Antibiotics will not be prescribed without an office visit.
- If you have a life-threatening or medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency medical facility
- In order to contact an on-call physician, please contact our office.